I hope you enjoy the recipes found here! The recipes are compiled from different friends. Each recipe will say whose kitchen it came from :) if it's not marked it came from mine. (or I found it somwhere, tried it & loved it)

If you would like to submit a TRIED recipe that you love, please send it to: missysrecipes@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

EASY Delicious Fresh Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce (perfect for summertime)..kitchen of Kim

1 large bunch fresh basil
4-6 fresh, ripe tomatoes (about 2lbs)
1 clove garlic
¼ cup olive oil (or less if desired)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Fresh grated parmesan cheese.

Chop tomatoes, basil and garlic (I rough chop it and put it all in my food processor and pulse it several times until it chopped but not totally pureed. SO EASY)

Add olive oil to other ingredients very last.Pour over hot pasta and top with fresh parmesan. (I have also served it over cold penne as a pasta salad side dish)

No comments: