I hope you enjoy the recipes found here! The recipes are compiled from different friends. Each recipe will say whose kitchen it came from :) if it's not marked it came from mine. (or I found it somwhere, tried it & loved it)

If you would like to submit a TRIED recipe that you love, please send it to: missysrecipes@gmail.com

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cafe Rio Tomatillo Dressing

1 buttermilk ranch dressing packet (make as per recipe)
2 tomatillos (I used 3 for a little more tomatillo flavor)
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 clove garlic
juice of 1 lime
1 jalapeno (remove seeds if you don't want it spicy) or can use a few drops of green tobasco

Put all ingredients in a blender & then refrigerate for at least 30 min so dressing can thicken.

**I forgot to add the jalapeno & I thought the dressing tasted *almost* exactly like Cafe Rio's!

No comments: