I hope you enjoy the recipes found here! The recipes are compiled from different friends. Each recipe will say whose kitchen it came from :) if it's not marked it came from mine. (or I found it somwhere, tried it & loved it)

If you would like to submit a TRIED recipe that you love, please send it to: missysrecipes@gmail.com

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chicken Alfredo & Sauce ..... submitted by Beckie

(For dinner I usually make sauce, we eat Barilla medium shell noodles, and then I'll cut up some chicken and pan-fry it in olive oil, oregano and basil. Our family eats 1/2 the sauce recipe in one meal and I usually also serve with some bread sticks or you can add broccoli to the sauce/noodles/chicken.)

1 pt. heavy cream
1 stick (1/2 c.) butter
2-3 T. cream cheese

Combine in saucepan. Simmer until all melted and mixed well. Add:1/2 - 3/4 c. parmesan cheese1 - 2 t. garlic salt Simmer for 15 - 20 min on low heat, stirring occasionally. Season w/ salt and pepper

No comments: