I hope you enjoy the recipes found here! The recipes are compiled from different friends. Each recipe will say whose kitchen it came from :) if it's not marked it came from mine. (or I found it somwhere, tried it & loved it)

If you would like to submit a TRIED recipe that you love, please send it to: missysrecipes@gmail.com

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lasagna

This is a super easy recipe & it's by far my favorite lasagna! My husbands too!

1 lb Ground Beef w/onion
2 8oz tomato sauce
1 C sour cream
1C cottage cheese
1 box Lasagna noodles (I only use 1/2 a pack)

cook beef & onion. Then add tomato sauce. Simmer 5 min.

Turn heat off and stir in sour cream & cottage cheese.

Cook noodles like package says. Layer noodles in baking dish, then sauce, noodles, sauce etc.Bake 350 for 30 min (covered) You can use the ready-made noodles to make it even easier.

No comments: