I hope you enjoy the recipes found here! The recipes are compiled from different friends. Each recipe will say whose kitchen it came from :) if it's not marked it came from mine. (or I found it somwhere, tried it & loved it)

If you would like to submit a TRIED recipe that you love, please send it to: missysrecipes@gmail.com

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yummy Dip! ...kitchen of Ashley, but my way....(cuz she never gave me the recipe!)

1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 can corn
1 can black beans
cilantro (I used about a cup)
2 fresh limes (squeeze the juice in)
Olive Oil (I prob used about 1t)

Serve with chips.......... I don't think u can go wrong with this. Next time I make it, I will add 2 red peppers instead of just 1. I love cilantro so I put a lot in. If are making this for just 1-2 of u, just 1/2 it. If for a large group, I would prob double it. It's def a different taste, but we loved it. Enjoy

No comments: