I hope you enjoy the recipes found here! The recipes are compiled from different friends. Each recipe will say whose kitchen it came from :) if it's not marked it came from mine. (or I found it somwhere, tried it & loved it)

If you would like to submit a TRIED recipe that you love, please send it to: missysrecipes@gmail.com

Friday, June 6, 2008

Chocolate Scotcheroos

1 Cup light corn syrup
1 Cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups Rice Krispies (I only use 5)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use milk cuz I like it WAY better)
1 cup butterschoth chips

1. Place corn syrup & sugar in 3 quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until sugar dissolves & mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter. Mix well. Add Rice Krispies. Stirn until well coated. Press mixture into 13x9 pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.

2. Melt chocoalte & butterscoth chips together in saucepan over low heat stirring constantly. Pour over Rice Krispies.

I make these way too often! I really shouldn't make them cuz I end up eating the whole pan! :)

No comments: