I hope you enjoy the recipes found here! The recipes are compiled from different friends. Each recipe will say whose kitchen it came from :) if it's not marked it came from mine. (or I found it somwhere, tried it & loved it)

If you would like to submit a TRIED recipe that you love, please send it to: missysrecipes@gmail.com

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sausage & Rice......kitchen of Melissa....SO Good!

ok, I know it sounds weird, but I've never met anyone that doesn't love it! It's my husbands favorite meal! I don't eat sausage, but love this recipe!

1 small onion
1 cup celery

saute the onion and celery in butter on low heat

fry 1lb sausage (I always use Jimmy Dean Sage, but use your favorite)
boil 3 cups water and dissolve 2 bullion cubes in the water
1 cup UNCOOKED rice (NOT Instant)

Throw it all in a dish (doesn't matter what order) and bake at 350 (covered) for 45 min.

No comments: